We expect and encourage you to obtain knowledge of the procedures, goals, and possible side effects of psychotherapy. We expect to make our professional contact one where you receive the maximum benefit, and we will also keep you informed about alternatives to psychotherapy. Psychotherapy may be tremendously beneficial for some individuals while, at the same time, there are some risks. The risks may include the experience of intense and unwanted feelings, including: sadness, anger, fear, guilt or anxiety. It is important to remember that these feelings may be natural and normal and are an important part of the therapy process. Other risks of therapy might include: recalling unpleasant life events, facing unpleasant thoughts and beliefs, increased awareness of feelings, values and experiences, alteration of an individual's ability or desire to deal effectively and harmoniously with others in relationships, changing employment settings and changing lifestyles. These decisions are a legitimate outcome of the therapy experience as a result of an individual's calling into question many of their beliefs and values.
Your provider will be available to discuss any of your assumptions, problems, or possible negative side effects of your work together.
- Acknowledgement / Receipt (73K)
- General Consent For Treatment (186K)
- New Patient Registration Form (52K)
- Patient Responsibility Record Release (48K)
- Price List for Services as of 2-1-17 (234K)
- Psychological evaluations with pricing (105K)
- Release - One Way (CA to Other) (192K)
- Release - One Way (Other to CA) (191K)
- Release of Information - Two Way (195K)
- Welcome Book ver 16.4 (701K)